7 Dec 2014

Gifts For A Book Blogger

As it is coming up to Christmas, I have decided to make a gift post. Most of the items are Book Blogger related and can be bought on basically any occasion. All of the items listed are things I have or things I am getting for Christmas. 


1. Kindle Paperwhite (Amazon)

This would be a great for anyone who want's all of their books in one place and don't want to get off the couch to go and buy one, but I would ask before buying as some people would prefer a paperback.

2. A Mug (Zazzle)

Every Book Blogger needs a great mug to drink their tea or coffee out of.

3. A Chair (Ikea)

For the Book Bloggers who are sitting at a desk all day, a chair would be perfect.

4. A Notebook (VikingDirect)

I would recommend this for a Book Blogger because I always find taking notes on any book or post to be more fun in a notebook, not sure why.

5. Amazon Gift Voucher (Amazon)

This would be great if you were not sure what type of books the person likes. Obviously if you are buying the Kindle this would be perfect to match it.

6. Sticky Notes (VikingDirect)

Sticky notes are fast and easy ways of taking quick notes, which most Book Bloggers need.

Think I missed something? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a snob about reading e-books, but now I'm SO tempted to put that kindle on my Christmas list:)

    Interesting post! I love seeing what other book-lovers have on their wishlists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After having my Kindle for a few days I honestly think reading on a Kindle is better than a Paperback, plus the books are cheaper :)

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!